Mittwoch, 9. November 2011

Crafts & Me Challenge # 60 - Happy Birthday

It's me once again... with another new and great challenge to announce you. Over at Crafts and Me Challenges we have the following theme

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Easy one right? I am sure you know someone having its Birthday soon. And if not, they will come faster than we think... I know what I am talking about... ;o). So let us see your Birthday creations. You will have the chance to win a fabulous prize.

I created my card with another amazing image by Janna Prosvirina called 'Clematis'. She got definitely one of my fave artists over at Crafts and Me. They are really a dream to work with. And it is so great that they are of a bigger size. 



With this card I want to join following challenge:

Wild Orchid - Blue and Brown
The Crazy Challenge - something with wings

Have a magical day and thank you so much for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

Kommentare:

Larisa hat gesagt…

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

Dots Dabbles hat gesagt…

this is such a gorgeous card! I love the image and how it is coloured.
Dot x

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.the image is stunning and i love your fabulous colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC hat gesagt…

Your card is beautiful Karina, I love her sparkly wings
Clairexx

Denise Gutierrez hat gesagt…

pretty fairy!

Bev hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

Kylie hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! What a fantastic stamp.
Thanks for joining us at WOC this week.
Hugs Kylie xx