Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

Christmas Morning

Hello and good day everyone! Great to see you here! I want to share a Magnolia card I just made and I love so much how it turned out. I wanted to have a play with some Utee again, what haven't done for a while. I so love this effect it gives. But look by yourself...


Below you can see a close up of the image...one of my favorite Christmas image. I colored her with Distress Inks and added some Fran'tage into the Utee.


Here you can see all the sparkling...


I added a Magnolia sentiment on my card. I golden embossed it.



And here you can see the little heart tag with some bells...



For my card I used the Sketch from Magnolia Down Under and of course I want to join their challenge.

Other challenges I want to join:

Marvelous Magnolia - Christmas
Live & Love Crafts - Inspiration Image
South Girls Challenge - Monochrome
Fashionista Challange - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Die Cuts / Punches
A Creative Romance - Die Cuts / Punches

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

Kommentare:

Sheri hat gesagt…

Karin!! This looks lie a beautiful piece if vintage art! Soooooo STUNNING!

Barbara GR hat gesagt…

WOW... this is just stunning!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Christina C. hat gesagt…

WOW.....ein einzigartiges Wunderwerk! Traumhaft!

Karen hat gesagt…

WOW Karina, your card is amazing! I love the cracked effect on the image... it looks really cool. Thanks for playing along at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Louise hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, I really love the Utee effect. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love the vintage design and really gorgeous image and cracked glass effect ;D

xx coops xx

Ying Pang, hat gesagt…

wow, this is truly amazing creation ! Love it. Thanks for joining us at MDUC. See you in next challenge.

hugs,
Ying

Eulanda hat gesagt…

Oh wow I just love that UTEE with the Frantage. Great idea!! Very pretty coloring as well. So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer
Cards and More Cards

Tamara hat gesagt…

wow!
This is soooooo amazing!
Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

Tracy hat gesagt…

Stunning Karina, love your colouring of Tilda , the shading looks terrific and the subtle colour and only the hints of red works so well. Tracy xx