Sonntag, 20. März 2011

Whiff of Joy - Guest Designer Call


Hi everyone, one last card for today which I want to share with you. I tried it already several times without success and will give it one last try this month... over at Whiff of Joy every second month is a call for 1 - 4 guest designers to be for two months. I would really love to be chosen for this famous Swiss stamp company. It would be a big honour for me. So here is my card I want to apply with. Katharina of Whiff of Joy is asking to create a card with those lovely selfmade flowers   she is showing a tutorial here.


With this card I want to join the Whiff of Joy Challenge - Anything goes as well

Keep your fingers crossed for me :o)

13 Kommentare:

mariska hat gesagt…

Wooow!!! Yours is sooo lovely. I make this card yesterday but i see that i can learn a lot from you.
Hugs mariska

Lorraine hat gesagt…

wow this is so beautiful i just love the tearing in the paper it looks great xx

Vicky hat gesagt…

Gorgeous stunning card I wish you sooooo much luck in the gdt call hun you do WOJ so well.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

sallysbitz2 hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous x

I have everything crossed for you too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, this is stunning. Love the gorgeous image and beautiful details. Fab handmade flowers. I have everything crossed for you hun, you so deserve a gdt spot, your work is incredible. :o)

Donna x

Mina hat gesagt…

wow Karina this is stunning, they would be mad not to offer you a guest spot
Mina xxx

Net hat gesagt…

That's lovely Karina!

I'd pick you ;))

Riet hat gesagt…

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.i love the image and gorgeous papers and distressing and stunning flowers.
have got everything crossed for you :D

xx coops xx

Crafteezee hat gesagt…

Stunning Karina, love your style. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is beautiful Karina, fabulous colouring and gorgeous distressing. good luck for the GDT Call xx

Katharina Frei hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte Karina!
All die Details ergeben ein tolles Gesamtkunstwerk.
lg
Katharina

Chelsea hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful card Karina. The image is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining the WoJ Challenge 100th. celebration.
Love,
Chelsea