Freitag, 22. Juli 2011

Celtic Angel

Hi everyone, it is Digi Weeks Friday again over at Crafts and Me, and so time for me to show you some new creations I made. We have such gorgeous new images available as digis. One of them is from the amazing artist Sara Burrier, called 'Celtic Angel'. She is such a beauty! I love her and she is wonderful to colour. I love the long beautiful dresses of some of Sara's images. I am interested in anything celtic, so a big pleasure for me to play with her. You can find her HERE. I coloured her with Copics and the papers are from 7Gypsies.



The second card I show you today is made with another new image. It is from fabulous artist Hannah Lynn. She is called 'Deevonne' and such a big fun to colour up as well. You can find her HERE. I coloured her with Copics as well. The papers are from Basic Grey. I made this card for the last challenge over at Crafts and Me challenges. Right now we have the theme 'Add a Flower'. So don't miss to join. We love to see your creations over there.



Thank you so much for your visit. It is always much apprechiated. I wish you a wonderful and magical weekend. 
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

De Creakeet van Peet hat gesagt…

just amazing how you coloured the image and made such a great cards with it...love peet

sara hat gesagt…

Wow karina this is gorgeous your colouring is stunning love that image another one to add to my want list !!!
Hugs Sara x x x

Outi hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards! Your colouring skills are exquisite.
Outi xxx
http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

What a beautiful cards. Nice coloring and lovely stamps.

hugs Astrid.

PokSa hat gesagt…

Die erste Karte find ich ganz toll. Aber Favorit ist eindeutig die Zweite. Tolle Farbwahl und schönes Motiv. Genau meins.
lg Sandra

Marion hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
Two wonderful cards and awesome colouring of both.
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs
Marion

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic cards karina.the images are stunning and i love your amazing colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Elise hat gesagt…

Hmmm. I'm not sure if my previous comment went through, so I'll try again. lol! I LOVE both of your cards! Gorgeously coloured ... MAGNIFICIENT pieces of art!

Hugs,
Elise