Mittwoch, 21. September 2011

Book Corner


Hi everyone, something I already wanted to do since quite some time is a corner shaped book mark. I tried this out this week. Look how it turned out below. I used this sweet stamp called 'Daisy Chain Melody' by Lemon Shortbread. I used scraps for my book corner and it is so fun to make them. And a wonderful possibility to use all your scraps you have left... who haven't them...


By the way... all the Lemon Shortbread stamps are on Sale now! The best possibility for you to rise your collection.



Wish you a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Fiona hat gesagt…

oh this is so pretty Karina...how did you make this??

Fi
x

Tracy hat gesagt…

Hi Karina
A really fabulous design, love your image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

sara hat gesagt…

beautiful karina i have been wanting to make one for ages as well love the image you have used
hugs sara x x x

Teresa hat gesagt…

bEAUTIFUL COLOURING kARINA, I love the book mark it is stunning.
Teresa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Ooh Karina, what a beauty! Never seen her before and you ave so inspired me to make a bookmark now! I love the way you have coloured her (love the way you did her cheeks) beautiful colouring. A fab creation! Hugs, Teresa xx

Heidi hat gesagt…

Beautiful bookmark, love the colour scheme and the image is adorable. hugs heidix

coops hat gesagt…

this is fabulous karina.beautiful image and i love your eartht colours :D

xx coops xx