Montag, 26. Dezember 2011

Moonlight Companions

Hi everyone and dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers. After making quite some Christmas card I want to show you today the first different one I just made.

For my card I used one of the fabulous images by the great artist Rebecca Sinz. It is called 'Moonlit Companions'. It is available as a single stamp and on Plate #197 it comes with three more very magical images. You will LOVE them!

The image is coloured with Distress Inks on heavy watercolour paper. The background papers I used is from DCWV 'the immortal love'. I added some stars stickers on it and scribbled some more with a white gel pen. Just a bit of lace and flowers as some additional embellishments. 



Here is a close up of the image


Thank you so much for your visit here. Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

fantastic card karina.i love the magical image and your striking colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rosa Witten hat gesagt…

Oh this is indeed MAGICAL! I love your coloring as always.
Happy New Year!