Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 136 - Brads or Eyelets

Hi everyone, today we have a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This time we want to see

BRADS OR EYELETS

As it is ages ago I have used some eyelets on one of my card, I decided to use them for the card I made for this challenge. And as I wanted to keep the focus on the image and the tying. I thought to add some flowers or stuff wouldn't fit well here. So it is a bit a more unusual card for me. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy as well.



And hey, I am SO MUCH in love with this colour combo I used here. I am sure you will see the one and other creation from with with those colours here in future :o)



Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

Kommentare:

Alyce hat gesagt…

So cute Karina! Just love that design...very creative :) I love that colour combo too!

Ira Huberts hat gesagt…

Ich bin total begeistert von deiner Karte Karina, finde sie ganz ganz toll!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

cebelica hat gesagt…

What a fantastic idea for the design. I love it!!! And I love how you colored that little birdie. Too cute. Hugs! xx

sue - bearhouse hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, I love the design and the colours are beautiful

Hugs Sue

Plastic business cards hat gesagt…

This card is so nice. So beautiful design with so nice color. I really appreciate this. Thanks for sharing.

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.beautiful colours and i love the sweet bird ;D

xx coops xx

Bea und Doreen hat gesagt…

wow, das ist wunderschön und die Idee mit dem eyelets und dem Band ist genial. Sieht klasse aus
glg
Doreen

Julie hat gesagt…

Oh, Karina - can't tell you how much I love this!! Fabulous colouring and the colour combo is so gorgeous and the criss- cross element looks wonderful!! Hugs, Juliexx

SannaS hat gesagt…

i love your coloring on the birdie!! beautiful card in lovely colors!! =)
hugs, SannaS