Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Tomic Challenge - Sketch

Hi everyone, the card I show you today is made for the new challenge at TOMIC, where the have a sketch to work with. But not only this... no character stamp is allowed and an embossed part is needed as well... sigh... not that easy and really challenging for me, as I always use a character stamp on my cards. I decided to put a sentiment as main part of my card, and wanted to use those lovely sunflowers from Magnolia. As embossed part I made a butterfly border.


The sentiment I used is from Whiff of Joy. And I coloured the flowers with Copics.


Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Beautiful card.

Hugs
Jayne

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, what a lovely card and such a great sentiment. Hugs Frea

Sue hat gesagt…

This is stunning Karina. I love the sunflowers, you have coloured them so beautifully and the verse is wonderful

hugs Sue

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

ohhh so beautiful! Love the sunflowers (my fave) just a simply gorgeous card :)

Neline hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card! thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
Good luck!
Neline