Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Crafts and Me Challenge - Pretty in Pink

Hello and good morning everyone! Hope you're doing fine and enjoy the day. Mine didn't start very well as I woke up with some migraines once again. How I hate this. And it often happen on my day off... sigh! That's the reason why I am a bit late with posting today. 

We have two challenges starting today. The first one is at Crafts and Me Challenges where our lovely host Vicky chose the theme

PRETTY IN PINK

For the card I created I used one of the new and gorgeous images by Zindy S.D. Nielsen. This one is 'Shh Now'. No wonder this beauty is currently sold out, but am sure it will be back in stock soon. So check again if you love her as much as I do.

 Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured her with Copics and added some stickles to her wings.

Thank you so much for looking! Within few minutes you will see what other challenge started today, too.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Turwen hat gesagt…

Traumhaft, wirklich traumhaft!!!! eine tolle Karte!!!!

LG!

Ellen Taylor hat gesagt…

Awesome monochromatic card! amazing coloring and the sparkle on the wings is just fabulous!!

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow love this karina.really stunning image and her hot pink hair is fabulous :D

xx coops xx