Samstag, 21. September 2013

Whiff of Joy Secret Kit Winter

Hello my dear friends and visitors! Today I have something special for you to show... look at this sweet image... don't you just love it so much as I do? The perfect image for making gorgeous Christmas projects. And this cutie comes with the new Secret Kit Winter from Whiff of Joy. It is on pre-order now until the 29th September 2013. I am sure you don't want to miss your set. And I can promise you, there will be more of such sweeties! I will show you another one next week. So come back to get a look.


Below you can see a close up of the image. I coloured it with Copics and added some snow and sparkling onto the ground and the hat. The postmarks are from the French Vintage Postmarks set from Whiff of Joy. The sentiments I used on my card are part of the kit too.


Winter Stamp Kit 2013

Thank you so much for looking. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Jessi hat gesagt…

Boah, das Motiv ist so herzallerliebst, bin ganz verliebt!
Echt süß, und toll wie du es verarbeitet hast!

Grüßle, Jessi

coops hat gesagt…

aw so gorgeous karina.i love the design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Doris hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina....jetzt weiss ich wohi, dass ich dich muäss tuä! Du bisch scho lang en Follower vu mir, schmunzel!! Mir "gsehnd" üs jetzt sicher me uf dö Blogs!!
Liäbs Grüässli
Doris

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

Totally CUTE!!! Love love your coloring...

Turwen hat gesagt…

Sooo goldig!!!! Die Karte ist wirklich wunder-, wunderschön!!!! *schmacht*

LG!