Donnerstag, 13. März 2014

Irish Chic for Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everyone, well... this is the last card I am showing here as a DT member of Sweet Pea Stamps. My time as part of the team is coming to an end, but I still love all those gorgeous images of Sweet Pea Stamps and definitely will continue to create with them. 

Today I show you my view of the gorgeous 'Irish Chic' by the great artist Joanne Schempp. This beauty is available as rubber and as a digital image too.


I colored her with Copics and the papers I used for my card are left overs.


Thank you so much for looking. At this place I want to say a BIG thank you to wonderful Lynette, owner of Sweet Pea Stamps, for having me in her team for a long time. I had so much fun all the time to create with all the gorgeousness she haves in her shop.

Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh-la-la (I have no idea what Irish people say in this situation LOL). Lovely, stylish card, perfect coloring and very interestion shape. Thank you for an inspiration!
Anna xxx

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow love this karina.fanastic image and your design and colouring are amazing ;D

xx coops xx