Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Pillow Box Die-Light from Whiff of Joy

Hello and good evening everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. After a Saturday with bad migraines and not able to create anything I enjoyed the Sunday with crafting. On Saturday I had this fabulous 'Pillow Box' Die-Light in my mailbox... yay!! I love it! It comes with four different text dies. Two of them you can see on my photo.


It is such fun to make. And a great idea to create a box for a little gift made in quite short time... depending on how you decorate them. I added a heart border made with the 'Fancy Hearts' Die-Light. I also added some lace, twine and a paper rose. I stamped some 'French Vintage Postmarks' on my boxes.

Thank you so much for your visit.
Have a good start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: