Dienstag, 4. November 2014

Selfmade Flowers at Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello everyone, today we have a new challenge for you over at Deep Ocean Challenges. This fortnight we want to see your 'Handmade Flowers'. I made a bigger project already few weeks ago. It is a present for the birth of the baby girl of a friend and neighbour. I made a toilet rolls album. See all the pages below:


Frontpage, using the lovely Die-Light 'Hallo Baby Duo' from Whiff of Joy.








Here I used the other perfect dies for a baby project from Whiff of Joy: the 'Bundle of Joy' Die-Light.




On all the tags inside I stamped different sentiments from the 'Little Sunshine' sentiment collection. Perfect for baby projects too. I forgot to make photos from them. And I cannot do anymore as I already gave the present.

Now we look forward seeing your projects with selfmade flowers.

Have a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow; this is so cute, and soooooo much work!!! I know because I started to make a mini album 1.5 year ago, which I still haven;t finished, LOL.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Susanne Rose hat gesagt…

Karina, das Album ist sooooo wunderschön! Mit so viel Liebe gemacht! LG, Susanne.