Montag, 23. Mai 2016

Just for You for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I have a card for you made with one of the new Magnolia stamps. That sweetie I used is 'Life is a soup'. Isn't she so cute? 


Below you can see some close ups... 
I used some of the fabulous Crafts & You Rose Garden papers.


I immediately fell in love when I saw those new and super gorgeous lace butterflies...



That is how my card looks inside, using the beautiful Frame of Circles and Swirls Die. On the both sides I added the beautiful Camille lace

I have hidden two magnets to keep the card well closed. I marked the points on the photo below where they are. They are glued under the papers.


I colored the image with Distress Inks.


I wish you a happy day now and thank you for your visit.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: