Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Sweet Little Girl for Noor! Design UK

Hello dear crafty friends, today I show you a card I made with one of the gorgeous Craft & You Vintage Time Images. They are currently out of stock, but Tracy will restock them soon.


I added a bit of pink to the image with Copics to match the colors I used for the rest of my card. Below you also can see a close sight of the fab tassels I made with the same paper as the background of my card. I so love them <3 At the bottom of my post you can see all the products I used for my card.


 The beautiful butterfly is from the Craft & You My Wedding 07 paper. It haves other gorgeous images and shapes to cut out and add to a card.


 I also used the fab Scrapiniec Doily Lace Round here. I so love it and it gives a card some elegance, don't you think so?


Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

Sharon hat gesagt…

Such an adorable image Karina and I love the touches of pink to it. Beautifully designed and embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Aneta hat gesagt…

It's stunning!