Montag, 1. August 2016

Noor! Design UK Challenges - Christmas in August

Hello and good morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Noor! Design UK challenges. This month we want to see your 'Christmas in August' projects. Below you see my inspiration for you. I planned to create something different, but unfortunately my Big Shot got broken yesterday... sigh!. So I had to change my mind to create a card without any die cuttings. But Noor! Design UK have lots of gorgeous Lasercut Chipboards, Christmas themed and others. It makes it easy to create a project without using dies. 

 
Below you can see some close ups...

 


 Below you can see all products from Noor! Design UK I used for my card. Just click on the lines and it leads you to the product in the shop:


Now we look forward seeing you joining our challenge. We are curious to see your project.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: