Montag, 14. November 2016

Walk to the Tree Farm for Noor! Design UK

 Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine and had a happy weekend. It's crazy as in just few weeks it is Christmas... so still time to get your cards ready. Just as I do. Today I show you my latest make, using one of my fave shapes of Dutch Doobadoo; the Snow Globe. It is so great to create Winter and Christmas themed cards with it. 

The papers from Pion Design 'The Night Before Christmas' is perfect for this project as I love to put an image highlighted in the globes center.


A close up of this sweet image, two kids om the way to the tree farm. I added some White Chunky Frantage to give it the effect as it would snow.


I added some more die cutted trees to the left an the right of the globe to give it more the scene effect.


This gorgeous Scrapiniec ornament is a perfect add...


And a chipboard christmas tree in the middle of the die cutted trees...


Thank you very much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

So stunning Karina.Beautiful shape and vintage image and your details are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx