Montag, 4. Dezember 2017

Red Robin for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you're doing fine and had a happy 1st advent. I had and am lucky to have a week off now for getting ready with all my Christmas preparations. Today I have another Christmas card to show you. Have you known that I love birds? I'm amazed to see them and to hear their songs. They are so beautiful. And so I am also in love with that paper with a sweet little Robin. Of course I had to highlight that cutie with a gorgeous Scrapiniec frame.


Look that cutie, surrounded with this gorgeous Scrapiniec oval frame.


and a lacey heart in the corner...


a poinsettia made with Foamiran is a perfect addition to my card...


Thank you very much for your visit. Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: