Montag, 2. April 2018

Happy Easter Monday

Hello my dear crafty friends out there, 

today is the last day of my Easter Countdown and I hope you enjoyed to see my inspirations so far. What a pity those days are gone again... too fast as always when you have a good time. Well, today I am showing you an Easter card in shape of a chicken, made in my fave colors turquois and grey. The template is from Dutch Doobadoo. I love how it turned out. So sweet, don't you think so? I made a little change of the template as it would be for making a basket. But I just wanted to make a card.


Now I wish you a happy day and hope you'll come back soon. I'll show you newly made projects very soon.

Bye for now! Hugs,
Karina

1 Kommentar:

Crafting With Jack hat gesagt…

Hello, I came across your site today, following a Pinterest link to your Sea pocket page which I think is fabulous. Your cards are so packed with details and embellishments, they are amazing. It must cost a small fortune to make each one 🙂. Truly a gift in themselves. I am now following by email. Angela - craftingwithjack.blogspot.com