Seiten

▼

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge meets Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello my dear friends and visitors. Great to see you here again. Over at Deep Ocean Challenges we have a new round for you. And we have a great theme for you. At least one I just LOVE... this forthnight we want to see

FANTASY

So many possibilities with this theme, don't you? For my project I used one of the fabulous images available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I made a more clean and simple card... well, for me it is, compared with the cards I usually make with lots of embellishing. But I thought this beautiful image has to stand for its own. It is from Helena Reis and is called 'Mending a Broken Heart'. It is available as Digital Image.


I made the image quite big and paper pieced her dress. The coloration is made with Copics. I addes some Stickles to her wings and some crackled paint to the heart... to let it look like a broken heart.


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful card Karina, love the image & design.

    Donna x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this paper pieced dress and how you colored her hair, looks awesome! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow so beautiful karina.stunning image and i love her pretty paper pieced dress ;D

    xx coops xx

    AntwortenLöschen