Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

Melana

Today I want to show you another beautiful image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This lovely mermaid is called Melana. She is from the fabulous artist Nikki Burnette and she comes as a single stamp or is available on  plate 120 with three more gorgeous images. 

I had such a pleasure to colour her with my Distress Inks. First I had the middle paper piece in my hands. And immediately I knew I have to take this stamps and have to colour her in those colours which are on the paper as well, pink and blue. The background paper I chose afterward. I like how she turned out.



Thank you very much for your always much appreciated visit here. Before you go just look at all those gorgeous new artists and images Sweet Pea Stamps have. You will love them.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Nina hat gesagt…

Liebi Karina
Dini Karte isch mega!!!Gfallt mer uu guet. Ond das Motiv find ich de Hammer.
Es passt alles zäme!
Hof hasch dini Ferie gnosse!
Liebs Grüessli
Nina
ps. met dem Blog stimmt irgendwie öpis ned.

Amanda R hat gesagt…

Oh my Karina, this is just stunning! I couldn't do this well with all the copics I have and you have a limited palette with Distress Inks. So impressed!

BAstelfeti hat gesagt…

Ein zauberhaft schönes Kärtchen hast Du gebastelt.

Gruß BAstelfeti

coops hat gesagt…

beautiful card karina.yours are and details are gorgeous and i love the stunning mermaid ;D

xx coops xx