Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge - Animal Antics

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! Today we have a new challenge for you over at the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges. The theme we have for you for this next week is

ANIMAL ANTICS

Here is what came into my mind to this theme. I used Cat.


I coloured this sweet image with Copics. The papers I used I already had for years... and never used them before. I think for this card it is perfect, in combination with the sentiment I made by my own :o).


Have a wonderful day and a good start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

oooooooooooo...love this pussy cat....hes adorable and loving the colours great combinatio hugs sassxxxx

A Casa di Ale hat gesagt…

bello il gattino
ciao da ale

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Karina this is so super cute!! I love that image - looks like my kitty! And that little bow looks so perfect. Ahh I love all of it! :D I also have some candy over at my blog if you are interested :) http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wie süüüüüß!!!! Total goldig!!!! Gefällt mir wieder richtig, richtig gut!!!!

LG!

Ally hat gesagt…

haha, so geil, geils Büsi und ds Papier passt perfekt, guet häsches so lang ufbewahrt!
Ganz en liebe Gruess
Aless

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow your card is amazing me darlin and that little cat is coloured to purrrrfection lol its brilliant hunnie huggies June xxxxx

coops hat gesagt…

aw so sweet karina.adorable image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Awww this is so cute Karina, love the pretty soft colours and that cat is so so sweet, love it. Thank you also for stopping by today, trying to do some catching up now :D Hugs xxx