Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

For a Girl at Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello everyone, over at Deep Ocean Challenges we have a new theme for you. This fortnight we want to see you something

FOR A GIRL

I used one of the Saturated Canary Sweeties who are perfect for little and bigger girls :o).



All the items I used for my card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. Below you can see a list of them;

Saturated Canary 'Ratatouille'
My Mind's Eye 'Lucky in Love'

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

With this card I want to join the challenge at Saturated Canary with the theme 'Hair that's Different'. Loved to colour her hair in purple :o).

Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams hat gesagt…

This is adorable. I really like the design and colours.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Riet hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card Karina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane hat gesagt…

You have coloured her beautifully!
Thanks for sharing with us all at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

Alex H. hat gesagt…

Echt schöne Karte, vorallem das Mäuschen ist total niedlich. Jetzt wollte ich gerade die GD-Karte kommentieren.. schade, dass du sie gar nicht auf deinem Blog gezeigt hast.
;-) Alex H.

coops hat gesagt…

beautiful card karina.gorgeous sc image and I love your pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das ist wieder eine atemberaubende Karte die Farben finde ich super. Passt alles perfekt zusammen.
Lg Elfie