Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

Sketch at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This time we have a Sketch for you, one I have created. Look...

                     Sketch # 8

And here is what I made with my sketch, using sweet 'Maya Dressing Up', the cute Banner Trio, Ticket Diesand Ticket Sentiments.



Below you can see a close up of the image I coloured with Copics.


We look forward to see what you create. So join us to get the chance to win a prize.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.your image is really sweet and I love your sunny colours :D

xx coops xx

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS hat gesagt…

Oh she makes me smile and in yellow its perfect. Awesome banner and fabulous card for any little girl who will LOVE this.