Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Whiff of Joy Digi Release Preview

Hello and good morning everyone. As promised I have to show you another preview, a card I made with one of the new and supersweet digital images available at Whiff of Joy from the 2nd December. I made a card with sweet Kitty with Licorice. The papers I used for my card is available at Whiff of Joy too.


The colouring is made with Copics. I also added a sentiment from the Shadow Texts collection. And a little snowflake charm from the Box of Charms 'Silent Night'. Around the image I stamped some 'French Vintage Postmarks'.


And... there is still time to get some % off at Whiff of Joy...

BlackFriday13

Thank yo so much for looking! Whish you now a happy 1st Advent. Check back tomorrow when we will have a Blog Hop for the new release.

Hugs, Karina

Kommentare:

Astrid hat gesagt…

Soooo lovely your card Karina, i liked the Christmas cards a lot.
Lovely details as well.
Hugs Astrid

marion hat gesagt…

Absolutely fabulous, hugs, Marion

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS hat gesagt…

ACk... so totally cute!

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.adorable kitty and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx