Sonntag, 12. April 2015

Pansy Mermaid for Ching Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps

Hello and good morning everyone, the team of Ching Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps created some projects using some of Ching Chou's fabulous images you can use for our current challenge with the theme 'Under the Sea'. I used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamp called Pansy Mermaid.
 

And below you can see a close up of my coloring. I used my Copics for it.


And some more close ups...



The sentiment is from the fab clear stamp plate 'Under the Sea' from Noor! Design:

 http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/6410-0099_voorbeeld.jpg

Now we hope to see you joining our challenge and I hope I was able to give you some inspiration.

Have a happy Sunday!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, I love this card. Love the colortones, and ofcourse the image of CC! Big hugs, Sylvia

Cathy P hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous, Karina! Your coloring is fabulous! I would love to know what kind of paper you color on. Your colors are blended so well and soft and beautiful. Cathy