Sonntag, 26. April 2015

Seashore ATC's

Hello and good morning everyone! Today it's my turn to show an inspiration and a little tutorial at the Noor! Design Deutschland blog. This time I created some ATC's with the theme Seashore. I love those new stamps!!



And below you can see a little tutorial how to make the knots. I often add one of them for my seaside themed projects and love it. It looks great and I also think they are a perfect addition on my ATC's. It's easy to make but you need some excercising :-). I always take double twine to make them. You become an extra accent this way. 


For my ATC's I used following products:

6410/0345 Noor! Design Clear stamp - At the Sea  http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/dutch-doobadoo-dutch-mask-art-a5-wavy-stripes.jpg  http://noordesign-shop.de/images/product_images/popup_images/dutch-doobadoo-structure-paste-smooth-250-ml.jpg 

I hope I was able to give you some inspiration and wish you happy crafting!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

LiesyCreativeMoments hat gesagt…

Absolutely Love them!