Montag, 14. September 2015

Autumnal ATCs for Noor! Design UK

 Hello and good morning everyone! It's my day today to show some inspiration on the Noor! Design UK blog. Now and then I am in the mood to create on a small area. For this ATCs are perfect. I created an autumnal ATC serie of four ATCs. Look below how the turned out... I love the result :-)

First I created the background on acquarell paper, added some different colors as brown and turquois. Then I decoupaged little pieces of an old book page. Then I created texture with the Leaves Mask Art A5 and Structur Paste. I distressed the edges with Distress Ink.


 Below you can see close ups of my ATC serie...





 For my ATCs I used following products from the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

Beautiful texture on each one of the cards, and the leaves look perfect, Karina.

Hugs.
Alexandra