Dienstag, 29. September 2015

Mini Album with Maya Design for Papercrafts

Hello everyone, you already know that I am in love with the Summer Crush collection from Maya Design. A while ago I decided to create a mini album with this fab papers. Some days of crafting later here's the result. It's definitely NOT a one day project. You have to get into it several days and hours. The papers are available at the Papercrafts shop. I followed the tutorial from Sammyfin to make my mini album... that turned out not that mini as I first thought :-)




Get yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy leafing through my mini album...













The Summer Crush papers are available at papercrafts webshop.


I hope you enjoyed your journey through the sixties :-). Thank you for your visit here.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Bianca van Tilburg. hat gesagt…

Beautiful !!!!!!!

Hugs, Bianca.