Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

Baby Set for Noor! Design UK

 Hello and good morning everyone! I hope you're doing fine and had a good start into the new week so far. Today I want to show you my set of Baby gift set; a card (I made one for a girl and one for a boy) and a milkbottle. It's such a great combo as the milkbottle can be filled with sweets or other things. 


Below I show you single photos of each creation... first for the girl...


and for the boy...


and a close up of the milkbottle from the front and from the side. The one I created is more for a girl. But the Baby Paper Pad have so many gorgeous papers for both girls and boys, so for a boy you can chose another papers. 


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

Barbara GR hat gesagt…

Woooww.... They are so gorgeous!!!! I love them!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Sharon hat gesagt…

These are fabulous Karina. They are such a fun set to work with and you have decorated them beautifully.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x