Montag, 19. Oktober 2015

Halloween Paws for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning, welcome to a new week. Today I have to show you another inspiration I made with the fab Noor! Design and Dutch Doobadoo products available at Noor! Design UK. As we have Halloween very soon I created a Halloween card with the fab shield shape art from Dutch Doobadoo.


The lantern, of course in black, is a perfect addition to my Halloween card.


 And so is the fence... I also love the roll up roses. They are a perfect addition to each project.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


3 Kommentare:

yvon hat gesagt…

Just love it Karina.
Hugs, Yvon

Marina hat gesagt…

Ma che meraviglia,complimenti!

JenniferD hat gesagt…

What an Awesome Card your Colouring is AMAZING and draws mw to look every time. Have a Great Weekend!