Sonntag, 1. November 2015

Noor! Design UK Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello and good morning everyone! As each first day of a month we also have a new challenge for you today over at Noor! Design UK blog. This month we want to see 

ANYTHING GOES

So an easy peasy one.. right? Just create what your heart desires. I am still in autumnal mood, so I created a fall card with one of the cuties from the Autumn paper & Picture pad.



I so love this image... and the sentiment is perfect match...


 And below you can see some close ups... I also used the fab Autumn Ivy Wreath Die... I love it!!



I used following products from the Noor! Design UK webshop:

Products used:

For my card I used the Sketch from our new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges;



Thank you so much for your visit here. Now we look forward seeing you joining our challenges.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: