Montag, 30. November 2015

MDF cars mini album for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I have a special project to share with you. It is the Christmas present I made for my love... but pssst... don't tell him! He loves his card and so the MDF Cool Dudes Car Set inspired me to create a mini album for him, with photos of his car. 

For the pages I used the fab Cool Dude Papers. They are perfect for this project. And the Gear Dies and Gear Edge is a perfect addition too. I love how it turned out. Look...




 








The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




 The MDF cars are currently out of stock, but am sure they are available again soon. Just drop Tracy a line if you want to order them.

Thank you so much for your visit here. Have a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: