Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015

Noor! Design UK Challenge and more

Today I am sharing a card with you I made for three different challenges; at Noor! Design UK we have the theme 'Winter Wonderland', at Deep Ocean Challenges we have the theme 'Santa is coming to town', and at The Sketchy Challenges we have a Sketch for you and a theme 'Christmas Time'. You can use both, sketch and theme, or just one of it.


Below you can see some close up of my card... the sweet Little Santa is from Aurora Wings.
 





For my card I used following products from Noor! Design UK:


Now we look very much forward seeing you joining our challenges.

Have a happy day and bye for now,
Karina

2 Kommentare:

Desire Fourie hat gesagt…

Such a cute little elf, set so beautifully in your wonderful design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jenine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Karina!!

Hugs Jenine xX