Montag, 20. Februar 2017

Call Me Maybe

Hello and good morning everyone, today I have two projects to share with you, both made with the new and so sweet Magnolia stamps from the Lovely Emoji collection... first project is a shaped card..


The coloring is made with Distress Inks. I also used the gorgeous Maya Design Summertime papers. Some pearl effects are made with the Pearl Pen White to give it a more vintage touch.


My second project is a little gift box I made with the Maja Design Summertime papers too and this Magnolia stamp is perfect for this creation as it fits perfect with this size of stamp.


The big white flowers on both projects are made with Foamiran.


With my two projects I want to join the Maja Design February Moodboard.



The 'Call me Maybe' Card is made for the 'All About Hearts' at the All About Magnolia Challenge. The little giftbox is made for the new challenge 'Add Lace' at Deep Ocean Challenges.

Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!

Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: