Montag, 13. Februar 2017

You're a Star for Noor! Design UK & The Sketchy Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone, hope you're doing fine and spent a happy weekend. Have you already see the gorgeous 'The Songbird's Secret' by Pion Design. I SO LOVE it!! The colors are so beautiful and totally my taste. Below you can see my newest creation, also using one of the new Magnolia Lovely Emoji collection stamps.


I made the coloration with Distress Inks.


The tags from the 'The Songbird's Secret' paper collection.


More close ups of the fab dies I used.


The white flower is made with Foamiran.


As always below you can see all the products I used for this card.

I also made this card for the new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges. We hope to see you joining.

Thank you for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

So gorgeous Karina.Really sweet tilda and your soft colours and pretty details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx