Montag, 12. Juni 2017

Be a Mermaid for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, I hope you are doing fine and spent a good weekend. We had  wonderful two days with summerlike temperatures up to 30 degrees today. When it is hot outside I really love to create projects in cool colors and everything maritim themed to cool down :-).

I made a card with the gorgeous Pion Design 'Legends of the Sea' papers. Everything sea, maritime, beach are my all time favorites. Those paper collection is perfect for such projects. I really love them. And this mermaid is so beautiful!

 
I used a frame from Wycinanka and wet embossed it to have it in the colors of the papers. I love how it turned out.


And a matching sentiment...


Thanky you so much for your visit. Have a great week and bye for now.
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
was für eine wunderschöne Meerjungfrauen-Karte! Einfach nur traumhaft!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

SewPaperPaint hat gesagt…

How very gorgeous. Love the embossed element in the corner and the great saying. So so beautiful! Hugs, Autumn