Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017

I Do... for Noor! Design UK and Maja Design Moodboard

Hello and good morning everyone,

no, it's not me who do... I got a request to create a Wedding card. They saw one I made a while ago and loved it. I'm really honored they asked me to make one, and they even wanted me to write it :-). Well, the Maja Design Vintage Romance paper collection is definitively my fave to create Wedding cards. The images are so lovely and all the papers so romantic. And they're really fun to work with.


The two images I used on my card are from the Ephemera sheet...


 

I also love the paper strips on each sheet, they are so useful for giving some accents to the card. I also used the gorgeous lace Liz and beautiful Nicolette Button.


For creating my card I also follwed the Maja Design Mood Board;

MB-June-17


Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

Aneta hat gesagt…

It's so beautiful!