Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge # 21 - Celebration

Hi my lovely friends! Hope you had a good start into the new week! Today we have a new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenges. We have an easy theme this month. We want to see your

CELEBRATION

I am sure you have something to celebrate. Show us what it is. To get some more inspiration just check the other fabulous DT creations. We look very much forward to your projects.

The card I made is for a lovely friends birthday... a belated birthday card... shame on me. But I hope she will like it nevertheless. 


Aren't those birdies so cute? They are cardinals, which would be red, but I preferred to colour them yellow-brown :o)


A close up of the lovely little key charm...


Receipe of my card:

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

8 Kommentare:

catherine hat gesagt…

stunning card and such beautiful colours. have a nice week
x catherine

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh I love the embossing on this card.
The image is so cute.
Hugs Tammy

mariska hat gesagt…

Oooh! What a sweet card! Its sooo cute and adorable, Karina!

Carla S. hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous, Karina! I love the soft colors and the embossing! Sweet images and beautiful embellishments!

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Karina this is wonderful just love the detail and the embossing looks so perfect with the beautiful image! Chanelle xxxx

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.the image is so sweet and i love the little birds and beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC hat gesagt…

Wow totally gorgeous Karina and those birds are too tweet!
Clairexx

Marina hat gesagt…

Bellissima card..ma quello che mi ha colpito di più e il colore.Veramente elegante!!!!