Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 122 - Black and White Image

As mentioned we also have another challenge starting today. It is our new Whiff of Joy challenge. And we have a really challenging theme for you this time. We want to see your

BLACK AND WHITE COLOURED IMAGE

I want to show you how to make a Valentines card with a non Valentines or Love related image. I used  Whiff of Joy Cinderella for it and coloured in black and white with Distress Inks. I cut the background for the image with Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Square... one of my fave frame die. The papers I used for the background are Basic Grey's Kissing Booth. They are so pretty and perfect for Valentines cards. For the heart border in the background I used Magnolia Romantic Lace. I decorated my card with pretty pink Sonia roses. As some accents I added few pink Crystals by Whiff of Joy.


Here you can see a close up of the image...


And I just love this sentiment...


All products I used for this card are by Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hope you enjoyed your visit here. Wish you a magical day now.
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte liebe Karina! ganz toll und wie immer mega-toll coloriert!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

coops hat gesagt…

oh wow.this is stunning karina.gorgeous pretty image and your black and white colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx

Chelsea hat gesagt…

Oh My gosh ... how delightful! Love the black and white colored image on a vibrant and elegant background. Everything is just right. Love it Karina.

Hugs and Love.

Micki hat gesagt…

Mensch Klasse! Girl, you must do a video tutorial on how you color with your Distress Inks..... inquiring minds want to know :-).

hugs

Christina C. hat gesagt…

This is phenomenal.....a work of art!!!!!
Du liebe Zeit, Karina, dass ist aber supertoll!!!!!

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

This is really fabulous.

Sabine hat gesagt…

Wow, ist das wunderschön geworden. Das schwarz-weiß Bild passt perfekt dazu.
lg
Sabine

Nikki Fairbairn hat gesagt…

So pretty Karina, I love the way you coloured the image. Love the fleur de lis die. Hugs, Nikki x