Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

Corner Bookmark

Hi everyone, today I want to show you a little corner bookmark I made with one of those sweet High Hopes stamps. This one is called Lockheart Bear. Isn't he too cute? He haves the perfect size for making those bookmarks. I love them for using by myself and they are always a very welcomed little gift for someone who loves to read books.
I coloured this cutie with Copics. The papers I used for the background are My Minds Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue. The heart border is Magnolia DooHickey Romantic Lace. And as an additional accent I added a made with love heart charm.
And for those who want to try out to make a corner bookmark, I made a tutorial for you which you can find HERE on my blog. 

All those items I used to make my bookmark are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have a wonderful day and thank you so much for looking! Your visits and comments means a lot for me!!
Hugs, Karina

11 Kommentare:

Penni hat gesagt…

Great Bookmark. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

Karina this is fabulous! Judy x

Jenny hat gesagt…

So so cute. I love that heart border and gorgeous bear! x

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Liebi Karina, was für ä tolle Bookmarker. Gfaut mehr sehr. Dä Stämpel hani ja no nie gsäh. Isch sehr härzig :0)
Die Farbkombi, Brun, Wiess, Rosa isch au mega cool. Danke där noch viel mau für die Geburtstag Wünsch.
Häb no ä schöni Wuche.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Unknown hat gesagt…

What a special bookmark they will definitely love this a lot ! I love the shading on the bear.

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous bookmark karina.i love your pretty colours and adorable sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

Shazza hat gesagt…

so cute x

Ally hat gesagt…

Jösses, das isch denn herzig! Und danke für d'Aaleitig wo du gmacht häsch, genial.
Hoffe, du häsch e gueti Wuche und vill Spass hüt (Mittwuch :-))
Ganz en liebe Gruess
Alessandra

Annette22 hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, das Buchzeichen ist total knuffig

Liebe Grüße

Annette

Teresa hat gesagt…

This is fabulous, I really must try to make one of these, love it, thanks for the inspiration. Teresa xx

PokSa hat gesagt…

Wunderschönes Lesezeichen. Und außerdem ein süsses Motiv. Toll geworden.
lg Sandra