Samstag, 5. April 2014

New Challenge at Crafts and Me

Hello everyone, we just started a new challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges. I am honoured that we have my Sketch this month for your inspiration...

 
And here is what I created...


I used  Punch of Colour Girls 1 by Hannah Lynn, Large Butterfly and Glass Oval Flower Design.
The coloration is made with Copics. Below you can see a close up of the image.


And a close up of the gorgeous butterfly... love it!! I added some Crackle Paint onto it and distressed it with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The pearls are made with a Pearl Pen Creme.


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Have fun with my Sketch.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

coops hat gesagt…

absolutely stunning karina.i love this Hannah lynn image and your colouring and details are so beautiful :D

xx coops xx