Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Sweet Honey Bee for Bunny Zoe's Crafts and Deep Ocean Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenges. This time we have following theme for you...

INSPIRED BY A SONG

When I saw this image I immediately thought of 'Maya the Bee'. And so I created this card for our actual challenge. I used one of the new images from 'A Random Fan'. They are just the cutest! I had a play with 'Sweet Honey Bee'. The background papers are from Kaisercraft 'Lulu & Roy'.


The image is colored with Copics. And I added some 'Crystal' Stickles onto her wings. I added the Marianne D's Bird Pergola in the back of the image. I just love this die and think it fits perfect to this image! The big bow is made with light pink web ribbon and I added a button onto it. I embellished my card with some Marianne D flowers peach. The sentiment I used is from the Whimsy Birthday Letter Seals. I die cutted it with the Whimsy Ticket Die.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

And for those who don't know Maya the Bee... take a look... I just loved to watch her when I was a child.


Thank you so much for looking. Don't forget about the Sale still going on where you have 15 % off across the store!!

 

Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

Martina hat gesagt…

Ich finde die 3-D Maya einfach schrecklich!!! Wickie soll es ja auch neu in 3-D geben...bäh!
Dein Kärtchen dagegen ist allerliebst! =)
LG Martina

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty design :D

xx coops xx