Mittwoch, 30. April 2014

Spring at Whiff of Joy Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Whiff of Joy Challenges. This forthnight we have the theme 'Spring' for you. When I look outside it looks like anything else than spring... quite cold and rainy... Well, but this way I can sit in my craft room without gnawing at my conscience ;-).

So I want to show you today my Spring tag I created with some of the gorgeous Die-Lights from Whiff of Joy. I used the 'Large Nested Tags', the 'Rolled Scalopped Flower' and the 'Leaves'. I also used a German sentiment from the 'For You' collection.


A close up of the flowers...


Now we look forward seeing you joining us. Have a happy day and have sunshine in your heart!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.beautiful pretty colours and i love your flowers :D

xx coops xx

Anne hat gesagt…

Wonderful tag, love the flowers and great colors. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Jeanette hat gesagt…

Gasp! This is exquisite. I need to make one too! you have inspired me :0
Hugs Jeanette xxo