Freitag, 12. September 2014

Alva Roses for Bildmalarna

Hello and good morning everyone, hope you're doing fine. Today I want to share my newest creation I made with one of the beautiful Bildmalarna stamps with you. I used sweet 'Alva Rose' and wanted to keep her black and white with a touch of color. I love how she turned out. I added a birdhouse charm to the hidden heart tag. Those and many others are on sale. So don't miss them.

The coloration is made with Copics.


With this card I want to join following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Lace and Pearls
Papertake Weekly - Repeat (Rolled Flowers, Postmark Stamps)
Ribbon Girls - Add Ribbon
ABC Challenge - S is for Shabby Chic
Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute
Live & Love Crafts - Things with Wings

Thank you so much for looking.
Have a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Laila B. hat gesagt…

Wow...Karina it is fantastic... I loooove it!!!
Congrats, hugs, Laila

Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

Gorgeous coloring and great design of the card Karina!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Pysselfröken hat gesagt…

Absolutely fantastic creation. I love your coloring. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Frida

Nikki hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card. Love the way you have coloured the image. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

Wendy Nicola Jackson hat gesagt…

Super pretty card. Love the stamp in shades of grey and beautiful layout and embellishments. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Stunning colouring and such a sweet and delicate card. Absolutely love everything about it. Thanks for playing with LLC in our wings-challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts