Dienstag, 23. September 2014

Celia for Crafts and Me and Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my latest card I made with one of the beautiful Hannah Lynn imgaes available at Crafts and Me. Her images are available as Rubber Stamps and as Digital Stamps. The one I used for my card is 'Celia' available as Rubber Stamp. She is gorgeous and so fun to color. I wanted to keep her in autumnal colors.

I also made this card for our new challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges where we want to see 'At least one Flower'.


The coloration is made with Copics.


A close up of the more than one flower :o). I never can reduce on just one - either none or more than one, so are my projects.


And a close up of the sentiment...


Thank you for looking. Wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Sarah - Crea S hat gesagt…

Beautiful card Karina! Love the colorcombo and the coloring too! Lovely details. Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

coops hat gesagt…

absolutely stunning karina.your autumnal colours are fantastic and i love the gorgeous image and details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love this - color tones are magnificent and the design perfect. Hannah Lynn has some great portraits...