Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Bebunni Christmas Story for Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I have sweet Bebunni from Crafters Companion to share with you. I had a play with 'Christmas Story'. I also used the matching Bebunni Christmas paper.


The coloration is made with Copics. The Christmas banners are stamped with the Kaisercraft Christmas Carols Clear Stamps. They are on sale for 60 % off at the moment! I also used some buttons and Flat Backed Pearls on my card.


Thank you so much for your visit. Don't miss the BIG SALE going on! Many stamps for 60 % off!

 Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Susi hat gesagt…

Ich liebe ja Kaninchen und deswegen hat es mir wahrscheinlich auch der kleine Schatz bei dir auf der Karte so angetan.
Die Karte ist sooo goldig geworden und absolut zum Verlieben.
Liebe Grüße
Susi