Freitag, 26. September 2014

Mimosa Christmas Flower Basket for Bildmalarna

Hello and good morning everyone! Have you known... Christmas is coming in fast steps. And it's time to get everything prepared so you're ready in time. As for me, I prefer to have an early start in making my Christmas cards. The new collection of sweet Christmas stamps from Bildmalarna is perfect for this.

The card I am showing you today is made with cutie 'Mimosa Christmas Flower Basket'. I combined her with the sentiment 'May Peace Joy'. I love those gorgeous Deer Charms. They are available in Silver and Bronze too.


I colored her with Distress Inks and added some sparkling on the flowers.


We have this time again, days get shorter. I am not satisfied with the photos as I had to take them with flash light. I prefer daylight as the colors are much better and natural so I always try to be in time with creating my cards to be able to photograph them on weekend while the day. But this is not always possible. 

Wish you a happy day now. Thank you for looking.
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.really sweet image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card Karina, love the very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x