Freitag, 15. April 2011

Forever Rose

A big hello to all creative souls out there. It is my turn today to show at the Crafts and Me blog what I made with one of their gorgeous Digis. Weekend is coming soon, so the best time to take a look at the new release of four wonderful images by Hannah Lynn and all the other images as well at the Crafts and Me Shop, pick one or more of them and start creating with them. I can assure you, they are so much fun to work with.

I picked for myself the beautiful 'Forever Rose' image by Hannah Lynn to make my card for today. You can find it here. I so much love this image. It is a pleasure to colour, like all the images of this wonderful artist. 

She is coloured with Copics. When I almost finished my card I got this sweet pink feather in my hands. I storaged them already quite a long time. And I knew this feather would be a lovely addition as some hair decoration. What do you think?



With this card I want to enter following challenges;

Digital Tuesday - Little Woman
Papertake Weekly - Dimension
Tuesday Throwdown - Sparkle and Bling
Paper Romance - Paper Flowers

Well, I wish everyone a wonderful weekend now and keep on crafting. Thank you so much for watching.

Hugs, Karina

18 Kommentare:

Sol hat gesagt…

WOW!!! Great Colouring!!! .. I love the shine in her hair..!!!. And yes... it is Perfect with the feather.!!!... Fantastic Colours on this card. And the papers an ribbon is Beautiful!!
Great Card!!!

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Stunning card Karina, amazing colourwork hun, love her shiny hair. Love all the fab details especially the feather.

Donna x

BA hat gesagt…

unglaublich schönnn !!!
xoxo BA

angelique (anlou) hat gesagt…

hiya sweetie
this is superrrrrrrrrr
i just love the image and your coloring is amazing hunni
have a great weekend sweetie
hugs angelique

Marisa hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina
Deine Karte ist ja wieder super geworden. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebs Grüessli
Marisa

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow this is simply stunning, gorgeous flowers and beautiful colouring xx

coops hat gesagt…

oh my word.this is fantastic karina.i love the image. she is beautiful and your colours are so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Shazza hat gesagt…

this is so pretty x

sallysbitz2 hat gesagt…

This card is just stunning. Excellent colouring x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

cebelica hat gesagt…

Oh my, this is stunning!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, WOW... your colouring of her is fantastic, I love the colour choices. I have the same DP and I love the way you cut the paper to match the image. It all works together so beautifully, Hugs, Teresa x

Marion hat gesagt…

Fabulous card Karina. Gorgeous colouring and DP and flowers.
hugs
Marion

uksharon hat gesagt…

Fabulous card - love your colours - she look beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Maria Matter hat gesagt…

Stunning! she's a beauty!
Thank you for playing along with us @ Kreative Stempelfreunde-Creative Stamp Friends!
hugs!

Davi hat gesagt…

Very pretty..love the way you colored the image and the embellies. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

Anonym hat gesagt…

How utterly beautiful Karina! Thanks for sharing with us at PTW this week. ;o)

KarinsArtScrap hat gesagt…

karina your card is fabulous and your coloring is stunning.

greetings karin

maddy hill hat gesagt…

gorgeous card !