Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Crafts & Me Challenges # 103 - Favourite Colour

Hello my dear friends and visitor, welcome back! As promised I have to show you a second card I recently made. As today another new challenge is starting. At Crafts and Me Challenges we want to see your

FAVOURITE COLOUR

I really cannot say that I have ONE favourite colour. I just love quite some colours and colour combos when I make my cards. This totally depends on my mood and the season as well. But one of my all time favourite colour is brown in different tones. I just love them as they are a must when it comes to vintage touched projects which I love to make. So I made my card for this challenge in brown tones as well, and added some shades of orange and white. I really just love how it turned out. And I love this new image by Sara Burrier so much. It is so romantic and beautiful. It is called 'April's Diamond' and is available now at Crafts and Me.

I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The papers I used are from Prima. The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy. And the birdcage is my newest addition and I LOVE it so much!!


With this card I want to join following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Colours
Die Cutting Divas - Tic Tac Toe (shabby chic, doily, flowers)
Deep Ocean - more than 2 colours
Everybody Art Challenge - Herbst
Flourishes - Fall
Tuesday Thorwdown - Fall Colours
(PIN)spiration - Foto Inspiration
Stamps & Fun - Creativity - Herbst
Kreative Stempelfreunde - neuer Stempel
Addicted to Stamp - Herbstfarben

Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

19 Kommentare:

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

Oh Karina, what a beautiful card! I love your colour choices,layout and added extras! Judy x

Doreen hat gesagt…

wow Karina - das ist wieder eine traumhaft schöne Karte
glg
Doreen

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wow!!!! Das ist wirklich "magical". Wunder-, wunderschön!!!! Absolut herrlich!!!!

LG!

Gerda hat gesagt…

WOW What a beautiful birthday card!!!! I love all of the details!!!
Beautiful wings!!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

jimlynn hat gesagt…

WOW! Stunning creation! Love your selection of colors on here - very vintage and so lovely!
Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
Lynn

Christina C. hat gesagt…

Bin ganz begeistert ueber dein wunderschoenes MEISTERWERK....bravo!!!

Cumbrianlass hat gesagt…

wow this is stunning, the image is so lovely and all the papers are super and the layout is perfect
Thanks for joining in the Tuesday throwdow challenge and very good luck
Janet

paige hat gesagt…

This is a stunning creation! Your attention to details is amazing! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges!

Cheryl hat gesagt…

OMGosh, this is Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic and I love all the flowers and embellies. Beautiful distressing, too.

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow Karina this is out of this world, its so beautiful hunnie, loving the colours you have used and the way you have coloured her, just perfect big huggies June xxxxxxxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Gorgeous! That's the word. The fairy, the embellishments, The sparkles, the texture, the flowers, the pattern paper, stamping, colouring everything is just perfect. Amazing. Thanks for joining the fun at {Pin}spirational Challenges!

Migdalia hat gesagt…

very Beautiful!!Lovely Card!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Migdalia

Ally hat gesagt…

jetz chum ich und säge au na WOW, das isch würklich eis vo dine ville traumhafte Chärtli, eifacht nur wunderschön, mir gfallt halt de Ton-in-Ton Stil mega und das Motiv isch würklich 1A!
GLG, Aless

Grandma Bonnie hat gesagt…

Oh wow, can I just say my day is more magical just seeing your card.. It is stunning! I am studying how you colored your image! This is so going on my Pinterest board! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at {Pin}spirational challenges!

ScrappyAndrea hat gesagt…

Deine Karte ist wunderschön! Und dein Motiv ist sooo klasse koloreirt! Ein Traum!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei SFC!
LG Andrea

Unknown hat gesagt…

O wow this is stunning Karina, love the colours, image and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) hat gesagt…

WOW! This is absolutely stunning!

Thank you for participating in this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Margaret hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning! What more can I say. I love everything about this card - colors, layout, textures. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week. Hope to see you back again.

Deanne Saunders hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!